How to Do an Inverted TRX Row
TRX is becoming a very popular form of exercise. It is great for building strong, tight muscles. There are a number of exercises one can achieve with TRX ropes. In this video Precious is going to show us how to do an inverted TRX row. Lets take a look and see how its done!
Follow These Steps
- Grab the handles and have your palms facing towards each other.
- Lean back into the row, almost as if you are laying down.
- Tuck your elbows and keep your back straight.
- Pull your self up using the muscles in between your shoulder blades.
- Repeat the process till you complete a comfortable amount of reps.
And that is how you an inverted trx row. For more tips like these check out our blog. If you have any questions or comments than click here to reach to us!