How to Do a TRX Single Arm Row
We’ve covered TRX several times in the past. Today we are going to focus on how to do a TRX single arm row. This exercise will work your core as well as your arms. Be sure to combo this exercise with some of the other TRX movements we’ve mentioned like the the TRX inverted row and the TRX Low Row for better results!
Follow These Steps
- Start by grabbing the handle with your palm facing your body.
- Lean back into a 45 degree angle and keep your body perpendicular with your arm.
- Keep your back straight, keep your core tight, and then pull yourself up.
- Be sure to keep your elbow tucked in when you come up.
- Once you come up extend back to a 45 degree angle, all the while keeping your back straight and your core tight.
- Repeat the process till you complete a comfortable amount of reps.
And that is how to do a TRX single arm row! For more tips like these check out our blog. If you have any questions or comments than click here to reach to us!