How to Do a Jump Squat
It is very important to know how to do a jump squat. It is a very simple exercise that works out almost all of your lower body. It is perfect for beginners and still tough enough for veterans. Check out the video below for a complete tutorial on how to do a jump squat.
Follow These Steps
- Stand with your feet should width apart
- Place your hands in front of your eyes
- Squat down and then jump
- As you jump bring your hands through your hips
- Continue this process till you feel like completed enough.
- Be sure to continue to use your arms for momentum
And that, my dear citizens, is how to do a jump squat! For more videos like this stay tuned here at FitRepublic.com or reach out to us with any questions by clicking here. If you are looking for a more complete workout, then we suggest you check out our FIIT Nation classes. They are challenging and very community driven. Click here for more information.