Recipe for Success – Chicken Avocado Salad Rollups
As we continue on our search for delicious and healthy food, we came across this recipe for Chicken Avocado Salad Rollups. One thing that is so great about this recipe is you can use the mixture over toast, in a salad, or any other way you can think of! It does not have to be in rollup form. With the diversity and quickness this recipe entails it is great for meal prepping. For more recipes and helpful hints, keep checking our blog at FitRepublic.com.
Chicken Avocado Salad Rollups
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 ripe avocado- mashed
- 2-4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (start with 2 and add more if the salad seems to dry)
- 1 ½-2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2 green onion-sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper- to taste
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ tablespoon fresh cilantro or parsley- chopped
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5-6 Tortillas (8 or 10 inch diameter)
- NOTES: I had enough filling for 5 tortillas (10 inch diameter). You can use 6 (8 inch) tortillas.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients for Chicken Avocado salad. Stir until evenly blended.
- Spread the mixture over tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining salad.
- Slice with serrated knife into ½ inch slices. You can slice them immediately or refrigerate until firm (about 30 mins). It’s easier to slice when chilled.
Click here to reach to us!