How to Do a TRX Low Row
One of the key things we offer at Fit Republic is TRX. It is one of the newest trends in fitness right now and has many healthy benefits to offer. Today, Precious is going to walk us through how to do a TRX low row.
Follow These Steps
- Start by grabbing the handles with your palms facing each other.
- Lean back into a 45 degree angle.
- Keep your back straight and then pull yourself up.
- Be sure to keep your elbows tucked in when you come up.
- Once you come up extend back to a 45 degree angle.
- Repeat the process till you complete a comfortable amount of reps.
And that is how to do a TRX low row. For more tips like these check out our blog. If you have any questions or comments than click here to reach to us!