How To Do A Burpee
The Burpee is one of the most widley used exercises in workout routines across the world. It is a simple, yet powerful motion that builds strength in the entire body. It requires lower body strength to jump, core strength to maintain balance and fluidity, and upper strength to spring to your feet. We want to make sure our readers and viewers know the proper way to perform this exercise, so we asked one of our coaches, Stephen Thayer, to show us how to do a burpee.
Follow These Steps
- Start in a standing postion.
- Bring your body down with momentum. Make sure to put your hands down and kick your feet back.
- Once you land, bring your feet back up to your hands.
- Jump up as high as you can then start step one again.
- Repeat the process till you complete a comfortable amount of reps.
And that is how you do a burpee. For more tips like these check out our blog. If you have any questions or comments than click here to reach to us!