Recipe for Success – Protein Waffles
As a fitness club, it is important that we give you information to help your health in all ways. Which is why we have put together this protein waffle recipe. This high protein recipe takes less than 20 minutes to make and is enough for four days. Pack it up and take it to work, or serve it all at once to your family of four. The easy to follow instructions and ingredient list prove that anyone can make this delicious breakfast favorite. Add fruit, nut butter, greek yogurt, or low sugar syrup to give your waffles the perfect finishing touch. For more recipes and helpful hints, keep checking our blog at FitRepublic.com.
Meal-Prep Protein Waffles
- 1 cup old fashion oats
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extra
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- (For meal prepping, optional)
- 1 cup berries
- ½ cup almond butter, Greek yogurt or maple syrup
- Preheat a waffle iron and lightly coat it with a nonstick spray.
- Place oats, cottage cheese, eggs, honey, vanilla, and baking powder in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour ½ cup (more or less depending on your waffle iron) onto waffle iron and cook until waffle iron turns off. Repeat until all the batter is finished.
- To meal-prep: Divide waffles evenly into 4 meal prep containers. Add ¼ cup of berries into each container along with a few teaspoons of almond butter, Greek yogurt or maple syrup.
Click here to reach to us!